Here is a couple of sad things about this weekend.
1. I lost my voice.....again. I shouldn't be suprised though
2. I wasted most of my time playing video games. Bad Randy.
3. Justin Bieber lost his grammy. This is kinda weird that I am posting this. However, I think it's super lame that he didn't win "Best new Artist". I don't really know why I care though. I have never really liked Justin Bieber. I just think it's weird that he is the only person that was nominated that I knew and he didn't even win. He was one of the biggest things of 2010. What's up with that
On the upside....
1. The sun has been coming up more often.
2. I went to see "The Eagle" (It was okay)
3. Muse won the grammy for best Rock Album.
So I guess it's not really a sad weekend. It was pretty even on both sides.
No comments:
Post a Comment