Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Shows Come and Go

So, last night was closing night of the musical. It was so much fun to be up on stage with my friends. I have learned so much from this musical. I have finally learned to love the class. I have learned to be happy even when things are hard. I didn't think it would be so hard to let go of the show. However, it's nice to know that I don't have to let go of my friends. They are always there for me.

As thanksgiving comes closer and closer, i'm starting to look at things i'm grateful for. I am so blessed to be where I am now. I have amazing friends and family. I'm so grateful  that I go to such an amazing school. I'm grateful that I was born in to the church. I'm grateful that I live in such a safe community. I'm grateful that I have such great friends. I'm grateful for my family. I'm grateful that I have someone always watching out for me. She's amazing...

Shows come and go....but people don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment