Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Let me tell you a story...

So, I have this friend. She is my best friend. I love being with her. You know who it is? ;) Well, I was watching this video from harry potter....it reminded me of her. We did this once. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Det_uGuDEI&feature=related
(My blog is being dumb. I can only post the link. Sorry.)

So, this last week, I got really sick....like, REALLY sick. It really doesn't happen often. My body is usually pretty good to me. Anyway, it was really bad. I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't stop throwing up. I didn't get to go to school. It wasn't so bad though. Maddy came over and sat with me. It was very sweet and nice to have her there with me...then she got sick. Haha, I felt so terrible. It was a really hard week.

Now, things are going to get better though. I get to spend a ton more time with her this month. It'll be nice to do things with my best friend so often. :)

Sooooo......I have never done this before but....this is a little song that I like to sing. I hate the sound of my voice...but i'm putting this up anyway. Sorry for the mistakes. Sorry I shortened it. I was really nervous.

This song is very close to my heart.

It's called "I only see you" by Benton Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment