I'm finding the same thing out... Again and again. For some reason I forget that I already know it...and then learn it again. I keep finding out what makes me happy and then I forget again. Well, it's time to stop forgetting. I'm not the happiest when I'm trying to make myself happy...I'm happiest when I'm making other people happy.
This week started off so well. Monday, Madeleine and I went shopping all day. We just joked around about how trashy the stores we were shopping at were. Then yesterday, we went on a quick date to DQ and got some ice cream. Throughout the week, I have also just been doing my best to smile lots and make sure everyone around me is too....and it hasn't been so hard. It's so nice. If this week continues the way it has, it could be one of the best weeks ever. :)
Also, quick side note....never ever keep laundry soap in your room......ever. :)
:)
ReplyDelete