Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March 5, 2013 - Last week in MTC

Here's what happened over here. We got a new group of Natives last monday. They are so awesome. We only speak Japanese to them and they are hilarious.
 
With the natives
 
The Japanese is coming along. I really hope that by the time we leave the MTC we'll be able to speak. Jon says he has been taught by Watanabe shimai a couple times. She's really cool. She's a really good speaker. Her Japanese is really good. For my TRC, I got to teach Brother Brinley. It was so so awesome. He's been one of my best friends here. He's a great teacher and he's taught me so much. Also, yesterday was the last time my teacher Tingey Shimai was teaching. It was really sad. She is one of two teachers that served in the Fukuoka mission. She was also a really good Progressing investigator. It was so fun to teach her. Except, I think i'd rather teach real people. Haha. I'm so excited to go.
 
The District with Sister Tingey


We leave on Monday, and we fly to Seattle.

President Mills came and talked to all the Japanese missionaries about how they need to change their expectations of the mission. We all think that we're going to get no baptisms and that the Japanese people won't listen. He told us all that we were wrong and that we need to fix our expectations. It was really powerful and now I'm super super excited to leave.

Make sure Clint knows that I wish him a happy birthday. Twelve is a big number. I'm sure he'll still be passing the sacrament when I come home because there won't be a lot of deacons.

I hope mom's school is going well!

So, yeah. Elder Wirthlin hurt his leg. Really bad. He has four more weeks here. He's so disappointed. I'm so disappointed. He keeps telling himself that he leaves on Monday, but the doctor says he has to wait for another four weeks.

Anyway, I'm sorry this letter is short. I'm short on time. I love you all. I'm doing great. I can't wait to get out of here.

Love,
Elder Randy Kazuhiro Low

No comments:

Post a Comment