Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013


Click any photo to enlarge.
 
 

I had the craziest week. It was super busy and I feel tired. But that's good right?

Before I forget....I just want to say that I saw one of the most formally dressed men Out here in Japan.....and he was in the middle of a field sweeping the road. Out in the middle of nowhere.......He was wearing ....like...a three piece suit. Hahaha, only Japan. I wish I had a photo. It was great. I shook his hand and told him I thought he was sweet....He told me he didn't want to talk about Religion. Hahaha, so yeah.

Kids in our branch who live next door
"How are you?"
"Don't know.."
"Why do you always say that?"
"I think my head's on a little crooked."
"Do you want to ring the doorbell?"
"OK. Be right back."


So, I had to go to Nagasaki to give 2 Baptismal interviews. It was actually a really special Baptism. I got to be there, but had to run right afterwards to get home on time. It was a good one though.

We have a new Chinese investigator. He has lots of interest. He was telling us that right now in his life......There isn't a lot of things he likes. He just works and goes to school and he says he doesn't have a lot of purpose.......SO WE ARE PUMPED TO TEACH HIM! He's super cool. He has an accent that is a little hard to understand, but it's good.

Looks like you are all having too much fun! I hope Jon has a super happy birthday tomorrow.....I guess in two days for all of you.

Elder Tagawa's cooking experiment

Man, I don't really know what else to say about this week. I feel like I just worked my butt off....and now I'm super tired. However, today is district pday and we are going to Nagasaki. I'm glad I can just relax today. I'll send some photos. Keep sending them out for me!



I Love you all,
Elder Low

No comments:

Post a Comment