Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

I have had a really busy week this week. I flew up to Fukuoka and had a great time with all the zone leaders in the mission. It was kinda weird. I had just been in Fukuoka two days earlier....It's crazy. My mission just spent a couple thousand dollars on me so that I could come up to Fukuoka. I feel really blessed. Also, because we have the islands Miyako and Ishigaki in our  zone, we had to have a special Skype training meeting with the two islands. In other words, Elder Dursteller and I have spent the last week training the zone about what we learned from Fukuoka.

The zone is really great. Lots of cool people.... My companion Elder Dursteller is WAY out of my league. His Japanese is perfect. His teaching is amazing. He's a spiritual giant. I feel so bad. I'm trying to keep up. He's just a really really good missionary. I'm learning so much from him.

This week, we made another Baptismal date with our investigator. He's kinda crazy....to say it simply, he randomly cancels appointments and then shows up to them anyway. It's gotten to the point that we just show up when he cancels and he still comes. BUT he is really interested in the Book of Mormon and wants revelation from God.

Other than that, this next month is Zone conference and the mission is going to have a 7 to 8 hour zone conference. President Gustafsen is having all the missionaries prepare to demonstrate how to do all aspects of the work. I'm so so excited. It's going to be really fun.

Other than that, I'm still working hard and we're still seeing great success. The Ward is great and HUGE. I can't wait to see more miracles. We have already been so blessed.

Elder Low

No comments:

Post a Comment