Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

As you know, today is transfer day. Sorry I didn't warn you earlier this week. I'm staying. No surprise there.....BUT, here is one interesting change about this week: Elder Dursteler is still the other Zone leader.....but he's not going to be my companion. I am now with Elder Wells. Poor guy wasn't on the Christmas card......so you can't look him up that way. Hahaha, the honbu kinda forgot about him for the christmas card. BUT he's a great guy. He has an interesting personality. He doesn't smile a lot, but I think he's a really happy guy. HAha, just kinda a tough guy. I'm really excited though.

Also, in other news, we're still working with K san......and he quit smoking. He's only quit for 6 days....but that's still pretty good. We're really excited for him. He started showering and dressing nicely every day.. Also, he doesn't have any suicidal thoughts anymore. It's amazing to see the difference. You can see how much this gospel has already blessed his life. We're coming quickly up on his baptismal date. We're going to have to see him just about every single day from here on out. His date is the 6th of April.

I don't really know what else to tell you. I'm going to try sending pictures through the computer today, but we'll see what happens.

I'm really excited for this next transfer. We're going to be seeing tons of miracles. I can't wait.

.....until then, we have a lot of stuff we have to accomplish. We have to go to the airport and help all the new elders come in and all the old elders go out. Then we get to fly to Fukuoka again....I don't know. It's kinda nice. I get to feel like a really rich guy. The honbu pays for me to go to Fukuoka and back....It's a pretty pricey ticket.....I'm really lucky.

I love the pictures of Grandma and Grandpa's new rooms. Made me laugh a little bit. Grandpa really likes his guns....Kinda a scary room. ;)

Anyway, I don't really have much else to say. I'm still just pushing along. We'll see how this picture thing works out. I love you all and I hope you have a great week!

Love,
Elder Low

No comments:

Post a Comment